Chestnut Junction Purchase Terms
- Downloads are available from a download page immediately after payment, as well as from a link sent to your email. Be sure to enter your email correctly, as this is where your email links will be sent to.
- You will receive 2 emails after your order is complete:
- Email #1 is a confirmation of your order from Chestnut Junction.
- Email #2 contains your download link.
- All sales final. No refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Be sure to SAVE your downloads to your computer.
- Chestnut Junction is an online business only. We do not accept phone orders, phone payments, mail orders, or mail payments.
- All ePatterns/downloads/files are pre-tested for errors and accuracy prior to sale. Chestnut Junction is not responsible for user errors, printer errors, server errors, email errors, browser errors, or Adobe Reader errors.
- By purchasing and downloading any/all Chestnut Junction ePatterns/downloads/files, you as the purchaser agree that the ePattern/download/file is for your personal use only. You may not share/distribute/sell/copy the epPttern/download/file in any manner with any other individuals. You may not print the ePattern/download/file and share/distribute/sell/copy the physical copy in any manner.
- Chestnut Junction does not share any of your personal information with outside parties.
Chestnut Junction Copyright Terms
- Chestnut Junction retains copyright to all designs purchased from this website.
- ePatterns/files are for your personal use only. They may not be resold or shared online in any manner. They may not be printed and distributed/sold to any other individuals in any manner.
- You may sell the finished item that "you" hand made from Chestnut Junction ePatterns at craft shows, your online shop, etc.
- You may wholesale finished products that "you hand made" from Chestnut Junction ePatterns. No mass production of finished products using our ePattern designs is permitted.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org