Chestnut Junction Purchase Terms
- Downloads are emailed to you after your payment is complete. Be sure to enter your email correctly, as this is where your email links will be sent to.
- You will receive 2 emails after your order is complete:
- Email #1 is a confirmation of your order from Chestnut Junction.
Email #2 contains your download links.
- AOL & Hotmail users, be sure to check your spam/junk folder if your download email does not appear in your inbox.
- Mobile device users, be sure that your mobile device is equipped with the proper APP to read/print your PDF files. Mobile devices by default will not print without an additional APP installed.
- All sales final. No refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Be sure to SAVE your downloads to your computer.
- If you have any problems or issues with your order, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Please do not post to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter feeds as these are not monitored 24/7 and are for promotional purpose and not intended for customer service issues or communication. When emailing us, please allow a minimum of 24 hours for response.
- Chestnut Junction is an online business only. We do not accept phone orders, phone payments, mail orders, or mail payments. We do not have a business phone number posted and do not offer phone support.
- All ePatterns/downloads/files are pre-tested for errors and accuracy prior to sale. Chestnut Junction is not responsible for user errors, printer errors, server errors, email errors, browser errors, or Adobe Reader errors.
- By purchasing and downloading any/all Chestnut Junction ePatterns/downloads/files, you as the purchaser agree that the ePattern/download/file is for your personal use only. You may not share/distribute/sell/copy the ePattern/download/file in any manner with any other individuals. You may not print the ePattern/download/file and share/distribute/sell/copy the physical copy in any manner.
- Chestnut Junction does not share any of your personal information with outside parties.
Chestnut Junction Copyright Terms
- Chestnut Junction retains copyright to all designs purchased from this website.
- ePatterns/files are for your personal use only. They may not be resold or shared online in any manner. They may not be printed and distributed/sold to any other individuals in any manner.
- You may sell the finished item that "you" hand made from Chestnut Junction ePatterns at craft shows, your online shop, etc.
- You may wholesale finished products that "you hand made" from Chestnut Junction ePatterns. No mass production of finished products using our ePattern designs is permitted.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org